Care & Handling
- All juttis at Best Juti Center are made with highest care and strict quality control. However, since our products are completely handmade by artisans, so we ask for your comprehension regarding small imperfections or variations that might be present in the products.
- Sandy or irregular terrains might decrease the life span of the footwear or damage the embroidery.
- Not advised for rainy or wet surfaces.
- Caution is advised whenever wearing beaded shoes or footwear made of delicate fabrics. Small beads and parts might pull threads.
- Gently wipe clean. Do not use shoe polish. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Embroideries are delicate. Please take care when wearing our products, as beads and stones may break or fall off if the product is handled recklessly.
Juttis are, let’s admit it, undeniably beautiful, perfect for any occasion and a true classic that will never run out of style. Getting a gorgeous pair of them is in everyone’s wish list. Owning them? Well everyone is sure to own one but what about maintaining them. Not to worry, caring for them comes as easy as it gets with these four tips:
While storing your juttis, wrap each piece separately in a muslin cloth. This fabric is softer unlike other packaging material and lets it breathe. It doesn’t tarnish or entangle with the embellishments and helps retain its shine longer.
Mustard oil for your Juttis
After you bought your brand new pair of juttis, mustard oil can be applied in its lining overnight to avoid its stinging bite when you break it in. The oil helps soften the leather thus ensuring you a comfortable wear.
Dry it out in the Sun
All of us know that leather and moisture do not gel well together at all. Make sure your shoes are not exposed to it. In case it gets wet, do dry them out in the sun for a couple of hours before storing them back.
When it comes to cleaning your juttis, you can wipe them gently with a thin cloth or a tiny soft bristled brush. You can also use a toothbrush that has been dipped in a solution of mild washing soap and water. Juttis with elaborately embellished and embroidered work must only be dry cleaned.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
Excellent quality is reflected in all footwear products offered by Best Juti Center. We are dealing with them for more than a decade and recommend them to everyone looking for exceptional designs with outstanding quality!
World-class quality with on-time delivery is what makes Best Juti Center apart... Keep maintaining these high standards. All the best!!!
We have ordered traditional Indian footwear for the first time for our retail sales. Product designs and quality is too good that all the products were sold out on the day of arrival itself! Great!!!